What Are Post-Judgment Proceedings?

Your case is over but the other party does not follow the Court’s Order or your circumstances changed and you need a new order. Our firm can file a “Post-judgment action” to enforce a previous Court Order, or to modify a previous Court Order that no longer works because your circumstances changed.

Schedule Your Free Consultation With An Attorney

You can learn more about post-judgment proceedings by speaking with a knowledgeable lawyer at Law Office of D. Scott Wesley, PLLC. Contact our Sarasota office now by calling or by using the contact form. We offer free 30-minute consultations.