What Are Paternity Proceedings?

A potential un-married father may not have legal rights to visitation and may not be obligated to pay child support for a baby born out of wedlock. You may need us to file a “Paternity Action” to legally establish a child’s parentage at the time of the child’s birth to resolve these issues.

Get Immediate Help With Your Paternity Case

At Law Office of D. Scott Wesley, PLLC, we help parents prove the paternity of their child and establish custody and child support payments. Contact our Sarasota office now by calling us at 941-951-6733 or by sending us a message.